No Gunz, No Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Gunz, No Glory

Mercenary Wars' Finest Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SM] xTPRO-IBloodLustI
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
[SM] xTPRO-IBloodLustI

Merits : 541993
Honor : 5

Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money Empty
PostSubject: Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money   Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Long Tutural, but you'll have fun once you've read it

Iv'e done this many times.

I found out some things about Mercenary Matches by playing these games.

They can be stupid at times. The newbies of course and normal ones.

When you want to gain massive exp and cash just go to that map, alone(make a room with a password) against 8 mercs in the Mosque map.

Disable all weapons, but snipers and handguns (they never use their handguns, but you might want to).

If you don't know how to glitch with a sniper then this is your lucky day.

It only works with a sniper.

Step out of your base that long wall you come across can be used for cover while you glitch and kill every merc you see while they cant do a damn thing about it. (play on team A)

Take out your sniper, go to the far end of the wall, crouch (make sure the mercs that set themselves not far in front of you (the stairs) can't see you).

As your crouching lean to your right and zoom in(right click). You can see right through the wall :].

In front of you you'll see a couple of mercs. Just shoot em down. No need to worry about dying.

After you finish off those couple of mercs stay zoomed and look to your right to the other set of stairs. This is where they also stop to do i don't know what lol (they just freeze there).

You can shoot them and wait for them to respawn and come back to there chill spot and shoot them again.

You can continue this without even engaging in real battle.

Unless you have no more sniper round then you can resort to your handgun.

Just stand in front of obstacles where they cant see you, lean (i don't know why but they cant even see you when you lean over and take open shots at them) and use your handgun to take em out.

I gained over 2k in cash and experience by doing this each game without breaking a sweat. :]

NOTE:Glitching in other games with other players can be very annoying. If your going to glitch don't be soo obvious with it. You don't want to be the negative center of attention in the MW forums. Don't bring this clans reputation down the drain with you. Thanks.

EDIT: Leaning has been disabled. You don't really need to glitch to get those kills anyway.

Last edited by xTPRO-IBloodLustI on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xTPRO-Hexoking
Sergeant
Sergeant
xTPRO-Hexoking

Merits : 43286
Honor : 8

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money   Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 pm

You stealer lol. I showed you this.. ohwell, didnt feel like posting anyway.

+Honor for letting me be lazy Smile
Back to top Go down
[SM] xTPRO-IBloodLustI
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
[SM] xTPRO-IBloodLustI

Merits : 541993
Honor : 5

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money   Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:42 pm

No you didnt :]

Ive been doing this since day 1. Elisa showed me. That is what i asked if she was the one who showed you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money   Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Way To Gain Experience Faster And Big Money
Page 1 of 1