No Gunz, No Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Gunz, No Glory

Mercenary Wars' Finest Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Apprenticeship System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[FO]Praetor Fenix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[FO]Praetor Fenix

Merits : -2147441661
Honor : 4

Mod Apprenticeship System Empty
PostSubject: Mod Apprenticeship System   Mod Apprenticeship System I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Moderator Chain of Command goes as following:

Senior Moderator
Jr.Moderator
(Mod Candidate)

To progrees through the ranks you must go through this chain.First after your review and you have been introduced into the Moderatorhship you will start in the position of Mod Candidate (No mod powers yet) until you have been accepted by a Senior Mod (your new master)from their u will be promoted to Jr.Mod and your apprenticeship will begin.Apprentices will be taught the ropes by ur Senior Mod and will be guided by them until u are seen fit for full Moderatorship.After you are seen fit by your master you will procede to full moderatorship and become a Moderator.After a while of being a Mod me or Slayer will promote you to Senior Moderator and you will be able to train your own apprentice.This process is so new Mods will be trained properly and to add a little fun so the forums dont get stiff.Senior Mods may mark all their past apprentices on their sig but are only allowed to have one apprentice at a time.Senior Mods are expected to keep a watch on their past apprentices all the way up to Senior Mod where they are seen fit to teach theirselves but are only actively involved during apprenticeship and passively at Moderatorship.Me and Slayer are allowed to own one of our favorite Mods (a past apprentice of course) and they will be constantly watched over.This is an honor and a bragging right to be chosen for ownership by one of us because this shows you are doin ur job rly well and we wish to progress ur training.Any questions abt this are to be PMed to me for further explaination. I know this might be seen as complicating but no one said it would be easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ngng.forumotion.net
[JR]xTPRO-Nheehs
JR Mod
JR Mod
[JR]xTPRO-Nheehs

Merits : 43189
Honor : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod Apprenticeship System   Mod Apprenticeship System I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:00 pm

ty for useful moderator levels
Back to top Go down
xTPRO-Hexoking
Sergeant
Sergeant
xTPRO-Hexoking

Merits : 43206
Honor : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mod Apprenticeship System   Mod Apprenticeship System I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 pm

makes sense to me
Back to top Go down
[FO]Praetor Fenix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[FO]Praetor Fenix

Merits : -2147441661
Honor : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mod Apprenticeship System   Mod Apprenticeship System I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Wow thats 2 for 2 Fenix is on a role. Looks like i got some pretty good ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://ngng.forumotion.net
xTPRO-Hexoking
Sergeant
Sergeant
xTPRO-Hexoking

Merits : 43206
Honor : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mod Apprenticeship System   Mod Apprenticeship System I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

And its not a lie =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Apprenticeship System   Mod Apprenticeship System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Apprenticeship System
Page 1 of 1